Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bonus Blog: Love 101 - A Playlist



Several years ago, I created a running playlist of all my favorite love songs from my personal iTunes library.  I keep it updated as I add more and more music to iTunes.  All of the songs are about what I call "happy" love, as in the love you feel after you've actually fallen in love.  I thought I'd share it with you as a tribute to Valentine's Day and love.  I call it "Love 101".



"Love 101"
  1. "You Belong To Me" by Ben Taylor
  2. "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds
  3. "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Ingrid Michaelson
  4. "Marry Me" by Train
  5. "I'm In Love With You" by Joy Williams
  6. "Something" covered by Jim Sturgess (original by The Beatles)
  7. "Make You Feel My Love" by Bob Dylan (Sidenote about this song - I think Adele's cover it is absolutely incredible, but I love the simplicity of Bob Dylan's voice.  Therefore his cut makes the playlist.)
  8. "Simple Song" by David Saw
  9. "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson
  10. "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
  11. "Lovebug" by Jonas Brothers
  12. "You Would Love Me Too" by JJ Heller
  13. "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson
  14. "Lucky (feat. Colbie Callait)" by Jason Mraz
  15. "Your Body Is A Wonderland" by John Mayer
  16. "So Close" by Jon McLaughlin
  17. "Lost" by Michael Bublé
  18. "When You Love Someone" by Bethany Dillon
  19. "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer
  20. "Everything" by Michael Bublé
  21. "You Could Be The One" by Bethany Dillon
  22. "I Wanna Marry You All Over Again" by Derek Webb
  23. "Collide" by Howie Day
  24. "My Funny Valentine" by Frank Sinatra
  25. "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait
  26. "To Where You Are" by Josh Groban
  27. "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt

That's it so far.  It's my personal opinion that this playlist is the perfect recipe for romance.  :)  Hope you love it as much as I do!  Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments: