Monday, November 19, 2012

Emotion

I've discovered about myself in recent years that when life is being tough on me, I lose interest in being creative. You'd think it'd be an outlet and a way of escape.

It's not.

It's a chore.

This is my life lately. I WANT to be crafty and make fun things, but I'm emotionally drained.

Many of you know my dad was recently in an accident, and that has kept me emotionally tied up lately. Maybe borderline depressed.

My heart is at home with my parents and siblings, but my life is here keeping me torn between the two. We've decided it's best for me not to fly down there at this point, but I'm so homesick at the same time.

I just feel drained.

So forgive me for the sparseness of posts lately. I'm hoping to do a project in the coming weeks that has me excited.

Until then, though, I'm going to do my best to make the most of my Thanksgiving holiday with my husband and in-laws.

I wish you all a wonderful holiday with countless reasons to be thankful!

- Kendall

No comments: