- always have burlap on hand. but expect to have to do the vacuuming after your wife has used it.
- expect to be recruited for
anyall craft projects. i think it's an unwritten/unspoken part of wedding vows or something. i'm not sure.
- learn what mod podge is. actually, go ahead and learn all crafting lingo. or expect to live in constant confusion.
- anything you say or do can and will be used in a blog post. caution ahead.
- husband = craft photographer.
- all projects are awesome, even if they're not, if you know what i mean.
- negative criticism of a project is never acceptable. trust me - i know this from experience (see point #6).
- make sure to give yourself a blog nickname. otherwise she'll create one for you (i.e, the chew-ster).
- read every post. she'll ask if you did. it's some sort of test.
- don't be surprised if you have to write guest posts for your craft-blogger's blog.
i think those are the high points. good luck.