A few weeks ago, I was doing just that, entering in the songs for our first service, when I made a typo. The song was supposed to be Are You Washed in the Blood of the Lamb, but I accidentally typed Are You Washed in the Blood of the Lame. Changes the whole meaning, my friends.
So I started thinking this would be a fun thing to play with, changing a few letters here and there in worship song titles. Here are a few others I thought of:
- Blessed Insurance
- (originally Blessed Assurance)
- Glorify Thy Blame
- (originally Glorify Thy Name)
- This Isn't The Day
- (originally This Is The Day)
- Mighty to Rave
- (originally Mighty to Save)
- How Majestic is Your Mane
- (originally How Majestic is Your Name)
- In His Mime
- (originally In His Time)
I could probably go on all day. But I'll spare you.