Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Freeman Beaty #BAREFOOTbliss - Moisturizing Massage Cream Review!


I recently received a free Freeman Beauty product from Influenster.com (an awesome website that you should check out) for testing purposes.

Of the two options, I chose to try out the Moisturizing Massage Cream over the Exfoliating Polish.  It took me a while, but I finally found it at Wal-mart a few weeks ago.  I've been using the cream regularly and thought I'd share my review for the #contest and maybe win a beauty spa package.

The packaging is super cute and looks a little more "mature" than some creams, which I think helps give the feel of a spa experience. 

I mostly use the cream for my legs, particularly after I've shaved.  The cream is a bit thick, which I was skeptical about at first.  Once the cream was on my skin, it blended super nicely and absorbed nicely as well.  A little bit went further than I thought it would considering how thick it is.

One of the things I love the most about the cream is that, even though it's thick, it doesn't leave a gross residue or make my hands feel oily.  It really seems to lock in the moisture.  Also, when my feet seem particularly dry, I've put the cream on them and then socks, which has kept my feet smooth, soft and feeling refreshed.

I also really like the smell of it.  I'm very particular about scents because many scents give me a headache.  But the Moisturizing Massage Cream has a nice scent that is subtle enough to not make me sick.  It's not a very sweet or flowery smell - it has more of a spa product smell.

Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this product.  It has kept my legs and feet looking super fresh and moisturized in the summery, skirt-wearing weather.  I like it enough that I'd buy it to continue using it in the future, especially since it's an over-the-counter, easy-to-find product.

Also, as you can see from the picture, when I picked up my cream at Wal-mart, it had a sticker on it to try it free (through a rebate, I believe).  So if you're thinking about trying it out, you might be able to snag it for FREE!  And who doesn't love FREE?!


No comments: