Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine's Popcorn




One of my favorite blogs - Sumo's Sweet Stuff - recently posted a tutorial for Valentine's Popcorn that is absolutely to die for!  And I thought I'd share it with you!

I'm not going to post the entire tutorial since she has it on her blog.  But I thought I'd post my pics of the process and tell you what I did differently from her tute:

  • I used all the same ingredients except for the M&Ms and the Ju-Ju hearts - I used Peanut M&Ms, instead of regular, and completely left out the hearts. 
  • Instead of adding the M&Ms in the beginning, I waited until I had the popcorn coated with the vanilla almond bark added some in, and then I added even more after I spread it out on my work space.
  • I also enlisted the help of a good-looking boyfriend.  ;)

And those are the only differences!  It turned out super duper yummy, and I can't wait to share it with our Nursery and Children's Ministry teams as a take-home goodie at our pancake breakfast in a couple of weeks!








Bon Appetit!



Anything Related

No comments: