I pretty much LOVE it. It has a sort of vintage feel to it that I really like. Plus, Chewie mentioned that it looks like a sunflower, and who doesn't love sunflowers?!
It was surprisingly simple to make. I'll break it down (sorry I don't have pics to go along with this):
- I cut a circle the same size as my mirror out of cardboard. Retrospectively, however, I'd probably make it just a little bit smaller.
- Arrange the clothespins around the cardboard circle the way you want them.
- Hot glue each one in place - tedious, but worth it.
- Put some hot glue around the outer edge of the back of the mirror and center it - quickly - in the middle of the clothespins.
- I hot glued a loop onto the back of the cardboard to hang it on the wall, but you can use whatever you like to mount it.
And, voila! A new wall accent. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine!