Monday, June 6, 2011

Ideas and Inspiration

So I just moved into a new room that I'm renting from this awesome family here in Port Orchard, but my walls are pretty bare.  I'm not a fan.

I'd like to decorate the walls somehow without altering them in any kind of point-of-no-return way (i.e. holes in the walls or paint).  I have a couple of ideas, but I'd love to have some input from my friends out here in the world wide web.

Something like this, maybe?  It's pretty much recycled paper towel/toilet paper tubes.  Pretty ingenious.



I love this one too.

Fabric Embroidery Hoop Wall Art Inspiration | Apartment Therapy...

Fabric Embroidery Hoop Wall Art Inspiration | Apartment Therapy... (clipped to Polyvore.com)

Or maybe an idea that incorporates pics of me, my fam, my boyfriend, etc?  Maybe making those hoops into individual bulletin boards where I can push-pin pictures and other things onto them?  (That's right - I just made "push-pin" into a verb.  Creative freedom.)

Any other suggestions for DIY wall decorations???  Looks like I have some blog browsing to do...

No comments: