Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Separation

Source
I recently read a a movie review post of a fellow blogger's on "A Separation" and was super intrigued by the movie.  And then tonight I happened to notice it was in Redbox and rented it.

So good.  Phenomenally good.  I thought about writing my own review for it and then decided he puts it way better than I could.

Here's his post about "A Separation": The Mayward Blog - A Separation.  Go read his review and then see the movie.  You won't regret it.

Like I posted on my personal Facebook page - "such a great, heart-wrenching movie. not the kind that brings you to tears, just the kind that drags you along with each emotion of each character."

Special thanks to Joel Mayward at The Mayward Blog for the review and push to see it!

Happy movie watching!


No comments: