Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Matthew's Curiosity

I thought I'd share a quick, funny story of late.  Recently I've decided to try to get my hair accustomed to being washed every other day instead of every single stinkin' day.  The problem is that it just gets so oily so quickly, usually by the end of the day.  

So Matthew and I headed out to the new Sally's Beauty Supply the other day to pick up some good quality dry shampoo.  If you are unfamiliar with dry shampoo, here's a great resource that helped me out quite a bit.

When we got home, I put the dry shampoo in the bathroom so that I could use it the next day.  

Maybe an hour or two later, I was lounging on the couch reading or something, and Matthew was in the back of the house being a little unusually quiet.  He then walks into the living room and announces that his hair "feels wonderful."  

At first I didn't think anything of it, and then I remembered the dry shampoo.  Matthew was curious, so he tried out the dry shampoo on his own hair (that never gets oily, btw - frustrating).  

Matthew's curiosity always gets the better of him when it comes to my beauty products.  One day he announced to me he'd been using my microderm product that was in the shower.  Whenever he's in the bathroom when I wash my face and use toner and moisturize, he always wants to use the stuff I'm using as well.  I think the world of so many beauty products is just so new to him that he can't help but see if the grass is greener on the other side.  :)

He makes me giggle.  Especially since this would be pretty typical from a toddler, not a 26-year-old.  Love that man!



No comments: