Friday, September 21, 2012

Puyallup Fair Day!


Today, Chew-dizzle and I headed to the Western Washington Fair in Puyallup, WA, for a day of fun and overeating.  :D  We had a blast walking around and eating a bunch of sugary stuff and riding the ferris wheel.  We also got to see the "Our Body" exhibit, which was certainly an interesting experience.  Here's the photo tour of our day...

We started the trip off right with a run by Krispy Kreme for doughnut holes and maple bars  - yum!


Chewie's really excited about that program.


Official Fair Scones

My first ever fair scone

The moment I realized the jam was raspberry - yuck.  But the scone was still delicious.

Get in my tummy.


I got a hat!

Chewie got a krusty pup (horrid name).  And we have a photo bomber.

Photo bomber strikes again.

And again.

Pork bbq sandwiches for lunch.  Yum!


Such a horrible pose - but it was so good!


I got a tattoo.  Don't worry - it's airbrushed.  However, I really like it!

One of the views from the ferris wheel


A nice candid photo on the wheel



Looking down from the top of the wheel

The most adorable pygmy goats - I want one!

Elephant ear!!!

My first ever Elephant Ear - I look crazy.  But it was worth it!!!

We had such a fun day, despite the typical dreary Washington weather (it was supposed to be sunny - hah). Can't wait for next year!


No comments: