Friday, February 11, 2011

Finale Friday: Lazy Me



Okay, okay.  I admit it - I've been a lazy blogger this week.  I didn't blog Wednesday OR Thursday.  I would like to blame it on the fact that I've been too busy, but I haven't been.  I think it's more or less because I don't always have super great ideas for Wednesday's and Thursday's themes.  So I'm thinking about changing them or nixing them altogether.  We'll see.  On to the important stuff though...

I realized that I totally forgot to tell you how Zumba was a couple of weeks ago.  It was FANTASTIC!  What a great workout, people!  I don't think I've ever worked out that hard in my life (not that I've worked out that much in my life ever anyway).  Since Zumba I decided I should really actually use my gym membership and workout more often, so I have been.  But, back to the lazy thing, I only worked out once this week.  This actually is because I haven't been able to find a good time to go.  Hoping that next week will be better in that realm.

This week I got my new glasses! 
Front View
Side View
I love them.  You can't really tell from these pics (sorry for the not-so-great lighting), but they're a dark purple color.  And I love the intricate design on the sides.  So I'm enjoying them, especially since they were less than $20!!!

My car is having some health issues - big surprise.  This always stresses me out a bit.  I really need a new car, but I don't exactly make bank.  So I'm going to deal with it.  My daddy says that it's probably the brake pads and the rotors (or something like that).  And I'm hoping it's an easy and relatively inexpensive fix.  This is one of those times when I especially miss living close to my family because my daddy can't just take my car in to get it fixed for me.  I have to be an adult and get it done myself.  Growing up is yuck sometimes.  Haha.

Speaking of growing up, I filed my taxes by myself this year!  Woohoo!  And I'm actually getting back a decent amount!  Unfortunately, the money will leave my account almost as soon as it reaches it.  Fortunately, I'm completely okay with that.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day (or S.A.D. - Single Awareness Day).  Next time I give my weekly recap, I'll be 24!


No comments: