Monday, September 17, 2012

Wedding Album

I can officially say we have ordered a wedding album from Shutterfly!!!  We ordered a 12" x 12" photo book with about a million pages and a padded cover.  It was expensive, BUT they have a 40% off photobooks deal going on through tomorrow AND free shipping on orders over $30.  So we ended up saving $80, which is pretty incredible considering it cost us about $112 in the end (meaning the full price would have been about $200 for the same book).

So I'm SUPER-DUPER excited and CAN'T WAIT to get this in the mail!  And I have to say, the process was pretty simple once we decided what pictures we wanted to use (which was a hard task in and of itself - there are about 260 in the book out of 600 total-ish).  Shutterfly has a nice feature that automatically fills the book with the pictures you upload and then you can go in and make adjustments instead of inserting each picture into the book individually (which would take FOREVER on a project like this).  All-in-all, I ended up spending about an hour or two putting it together, mainly because I wanted it to be perfect.

We've used Shutterfly twice before for purchasing photobooks (8" x 8"s), one for our engagement photos and one for our rehearsal dinner photos.  And we've LOVED both of them so much.  They are really great quality.

Anyway, I thought I'd share it with you guys on here (and, no, they're not paying me to tell you how great they are - their products speak for themselves).  Hope you guys enjoy it!



You'll love Shutterfly's award-winning photo books. Try it today.

No comments: